For each type of personalisation, there are restrictions based on the size of the bottle and the format in which we are able to personalise. In any event, your personalised message must also not, in our subjective opinion,:
- be illegal, detrimental, adversarial, profane, objectionable, defamatory, abusive, offensive, violent, racist, sexist, discriminatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, related to religion or politics, unethical, impugning human dignity or integrity, threatening, against decency, shocking or disparaging or similar;
- infringe a third party's rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks);
- feature any trademark or commercial message;
- feature any emoticons or images;
- encourage excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- encourage under-age drinking;
- suggest that consumption of alcohol transforms the consumer, makes him/her brighter, stronger, and helps him/her succeed socially or sexually;
- present abstinence or moderation in a negative way;
- suggest that one may consume alcohol before or while driving a vehicle whatever it is, or have any activity that requires a certain degree of concentration to be executed safely;
- give the impression that alcohol may prevent, treat or cure any human disease or a given psycho-physiologic condition;
- suggest engagement in any sport, physical activity or any potentially hazardous activity;
- present the alcoholic content/strength (high or low) of the product as a positive element;
- advertise or promote a business, stores or retail premises of any kind or nature as well as any sale or offer of any product of any kind or nature;
- be misleading, untrue or give false information as well as any comparison with any other entity brand or product; or
- be for a commercial/advertising/corporate purpose (unless with our prior written consent).
You are solely responsible for the content of your personalised message (for example if the message infringes someone else's rights).
Subject to the liability provisions of our Terms and Conditions: (a) we cannot accept responsibility for your mistyping errors, i.e. spelling mistakes, made when submitting messages; and (b) you agree to compensate us for any losses or costs that may be reasonably and fairly incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above terms relating to the personalisation of messages on our products where the breach is not due to our fault. Such compensation will not be required if your breach is due to our negligence or our breach.